People who are over 60 also need someone special in their lives. That’s why many older singles are now joining adult dating sites to find their dream date.
These websites provide a safe environment for older Canadians to connect with like-minded individuals. They also come with impressive features that make dating fun for older singles.
That said, let’s take a close look at some of the most popular senior dating sites over 60.
(4.6 / 5)
With more than 1.2 million active members, FlirtyMature.com is among the leading older woman dating apps in Canada. Most of the users on this dating platform are aged 60 years and above.
The website accepts lesbians, gays, and straight people from Canada. This dating website also has a team of moderators who are dedicated to ensuring that there are no scammers and fraudsters on the platform.
Additionally, this website has an excellent customer support team that is always available to help you when you’re stuck or have some enquiries.
What’s more? This dating website has a Safe mode that you can use to choose who can contact you. Although FlirtyMature.com doesn’t have an official application yet, the site is optimized for mobile devices.
That means you can use it on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Accepts members of the LBTQ+
- Affordable plans
- Highly active members
- Packed with impressive features
- No mobile application
- You have to upgrade your account to send private messages
- The one-day plan will cost you 1.49 Canadian dollars
- The one-week plan will cost you 1 Canadian dollar per day
- For the monthly subscription plan, you’ll need 27.99 Canadian dollars
- The three-month premium membership costs 18.99 Canadian dollars per month
(4.8 / 5)
As one of the top-rated sites for older singles, WantMatures.com boasts 4.5 million active members. The majority of the users want to meet a compatible partner for love or casual relationships.
The population of this site is made up of equal gender distribution. The dating website also has a large number of older singles who are 60 years and beyond.
This increases your chances of finding dates. The site doesn’t have any fake profiles and scammers, thanks to the strict registration process and the moderators.
Users who have Android smartphones, iPhones, and iPads can access the website with a mobile browser.
- Thousands of people join the website every month
- Well established dating platform for older singles
- A wide range of useful features
- High member activity
- You can’t register with Facebook
- You have to upgrade your account to access 100% of its functionality
- A 3-day trial will cost $1.05
- The monthly subscription plan costs $41.40
- The three-month plan needs $69.30
- The six-month subscription goes for $111.60
(4.7 / 5)
With more than 66 million members, eHarmony is the destination for many Canadians who are seeking older singles.
Most of the users on this website are seeking long-term commitment. You’ll find people from all walks of life and ethnicities.
eHarmony’s matching methods are precise, allowing you to find a compatible date fast. The platform has an application for people who would like to look for older singles on the go.
The mobile application is available on both Google Play and the App Store.
- Unique communication features
- Has a high success rate
- Has a large number of older singles
- Prioritizes personal compatibility
- Tedious sign-up process
- Can be pricey
- Premium Light costs $395.40, and it covers six months
- Premium Plus costs $550.80 and covers one year
- Premium Extra goes for $861.60 and covers two years
(3 / 5)
SilverSingles features over 800,000 members. While most users are people aged 50 or older, you’ll find people in their 30s and 40s.
They often come here to date older singles. SilverSingles offers a mobile application for users who have phones that run on Android and iOS.
What’s more? The dating website has loads of unique features that Canadians can use to contact other users on the platform.
- Free to register
- User-friendly site
- Active older singles
- Detail-rich profiles
- You can’t register via its mobile application
- The sign-up process can take up to half an hour
- The three-month subscription costs $44.95 per month
- The six-month premium membership needs $34.95 per month
- You’ll have to pay $24.95 per month to access premium features for 12 months
(3.4 / 5)
Match has more than 21 million members, with over 9 million premium users. Most of the users on Match are seeking a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
The website allows you to contact other users through the number they assign you. Match has an application designed for Android and iOS mobile devices.
You can install the app on your iPad, iPhone, and Android tablet, or smartphone. All the features found on the desktop version are also available on the mobile application.
- Members are highly active
- Has an advanced matching algorithm
- Sends users seven matches every day
- Profile builder allows users to quickly set up their profiles
- You have to upgrade your membership to send messages
- Has some fake accounts
- You need $44.97 for the three-month subscription plan
- The six-month plan costs $68.94
- You have to pay $107.88 for the one-year plan
- The three-month plan will cost users $38.97
- The six-month premium membership needs $59.94
- For the annual subscription, you have to pay $95.88
- 1 credit costs $0.99
- 5 credits will cost you $4
- 10 credits need $6
(3.5 / 5)
With 13 million members, EliteSingles is one of the reliable sites to find older singles from Canada. The site has rich, educated members who are seeking a life partner.
The platform uses SSL encryption technology; this ensures that your personal information is safe when you are making transactions, and no one can intercept your messages when you’re communicating with other users.
Also, you can download the application from the App Store or Google Play and install it on your device.
- Performs daily profile checks to get rid of scammers
- Huge user base
- User-friendly interface
- Wildcard Matches allows you to get twenty matches daily
- The registration process can take between 30 and 45 minutes
- Does not offer search options
- The three-month plan (Premium Light) needs $2.95 per month
- The six-month plan (Premium Classic) requires $17.95
- The one-year subscription plan (Premium Comfort) costs $16.95 per month
(3.5 / 5)
Bumble boasts more than 100 members, with the ratio of males to females being almost equal. Although most of the users on Bumble are in their twenties and thirties, you can also find older singles.
The app can place a “Virtual Dating” badge on your profile to attract the attention of other users. When people see this badge, they will know that you are available to interact using either a voice or video call.
Bumble is available for Android and iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads.
- You can sign up with Facebook
- Responsive customer support
- Account creation is a breeze
- Focuses on women empowerment and safety
- Profiles are not detailed
- Male users cannot send the first message
- The 7-day subscription costs $8.99
- The one-month plan will cost you $24.99
- You need $49.99 to enjoy the BumbleBoost subscription for three months
- One BumbleCoin will cost you $1.99
- Five BumbleCoins need $7.99
- Ten BumbleCoins cost $14.99
- You need $24.99 to get twenty BumbleCoins