Are you looking for the best single parent dating site loveforheart review in America but not sure where to lay your eyes on?
The good news is that there is not only one single parent site or ten single parent apps, but hundreds of casual dating sites and apps catered to single parents in the US. When you meet senior people on these dating sites, it saves you a lot of time and makes your life easier.
We know life is getting harder and harder, especially when you enter a new era where technology dominates. And since you are a single parent, the burdensome on your shoulders is getting heavier.
And now, many single parents don’t even have time for themselves. You’re busy with work, taking care of kids, paying the bills – and barely have some time for your happiness. All of these responsibilities take away your happiness piece by piece, and you’re scared of someone new walking into your life.
But rest your worries, we are here to help! Check out these 7 best single parent sites like a sofiadate review for single parents and matures below for more insight! We’ll walk you through the pricing plans, pros, and cons, as well as what to look out for when signing up for these sites.
Maturesforfuck is one of the most visited single parent sites for seniors in the US. Thanks to a modern and human-centered matchmaking tool, Maturesforfuck has become a daily therapy for lonely souls, especially those entering the range of late 30s to 50s.
Until now, in 2021, over 5 million people have registered with Maturesforfuck, with nearly half of the population located in America. Once being part of the Maturesforfuck community, you don’t have to swipe left or right. There’s no swiping to find single parents here.
Instead, benefit from its modern search parameters to pick the partners of your dream. All you need to do is put on your desired preferences, races, backgrounds, hobbies, physical traits and hit enter to filter out.
- Cheap pricing plans with multiple packages are available for single parents
- Friendly and polite users
- Smart technology is applied in the matchmaking process
- Simple and fast sign-up form
- Safe dating tips are available
- No app is available for Android or iOS
- Some less-visited areas are not fully detected by the geo-location tool
4 Pricing plans to choose from:
- 3 Days trial: $0.57 per day
- 1 Month: 420 per month
- 3 Months: $18.47 per month
- 6 Months: $5.28 per month
Momsgetnaughty.com is another irresistible site for single parents in America. The best thing about this site is that it lets you send flirt casts to multiple members simultaneously. With 4.5 million single parents and still country, Momsgetnaughty.com is gradually calling for the attention of single matures in the US.
- Modern matchmaking tool
- Extensive search results
- Enhanced security
- Online dating experts are available
- No apps are available for mobile users
- Extended search results are limited to free users
- 3 Days trial: $0.84 per day
- 1 Month: $13.20 per month
- 3 Months: $5.98 per month
- 6 Months: $3.78 per month
Without further introduction, eHarmony has been around for years, and it’s been a household name for many American single parents.
With over 2 million people using the platform and a fair share of both genders, eHarmony is overthrowing other old-fashion dating apps with its modern functions. Compatibility Counts, Video Date, eHarmony Experience, and many other benefits are waiting.
- Modern and smart matching experience
- Easy to use
- Dating blogs are available.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android are available
- SSL-protected availability
Membership costs are on the pricey side
- Premium light: $19.9/month
- Premium PLUS: $13.9/month
- Premium Extra: $98.9/month
Single Parent Meet
Single Parent Meet can take the pressure off your daily life. The site provides you with an old-school approach to dating, such as writing personal essays and completing a personality survey. To break the ice with someone you like, send them a message in a private chat room to start the conversation.
- Easy to use and navigate
- A huge database of single parents
- Free users can access a multitude of benefits
- Available on iOS and Android systems
- Free membership is limited to a certain number of benefits only
- The profile details include personal and sensitive information, including children and family life
- Only American and Canadian citizens are allowed to use the service
- 1 month: $15.29/month
- 3 months: $8.49/month
- 6 months: $5.94/month
Thirty million single parents have downloaded the app. Zoosk has fast become a notable dating app for single parents in the US. Using the so-called “Behavioural Matchmaking technology,” Zoosk applies cutting-edge tech in the matchmaking process, connecting over 35 million users across the planet.
Today, Zoosk is available in over 80 countries and translated into 25 different languages.
- Available in 25 languages
- The mobile app is available
- Dating and relationship advice is available
- SmartPick tool is available
- The registration form takes more than five seconds to finish
- Running Ads
- Membership is pricey
- 1 months: $10.98/month
- 3 months: $15.37/month
- 6 months: $21.95/month
With a whopping database with 39 million members across the globe, Mingle2 is a top call when it comes to dating single parents.
Yes, Mingle2 is a place for singles of all ages but more than half of the user population ranging from the mid-20s all the ways to 50s. Nearly 700,000 new single parents join Mingle2 every month, making it one of the coolest and popular dating sites for single parents in the US.
- Available on iOS and Android
- Technical support is available
- Users can see who viewed their profiles and who’s online
- Running Ads banners
- The interface is old-fashioned
- 3 months: $9.99/month
- 6 months: $7.99/month
- 12 months: $5.83/month
Mums Date Dads
This one is on the lesser-known single parent dating site but totally legit to check out. Mums Date Dads is an outstanding matchmaking website connecting single parents living in English-speaking countries.
There have been about two million users using Mums Date Dads service until now. One of their proudest features is that it allows you to write diary entries to impress other users about your life and stories.
- Technical support is available
- A huge database of single parents beyond the US border
- No mobile app is available
- The pricing plan is on the costly side
- It’s not accessible in non-English-speaking countries
1 month = 26.33 pound a month
3 months = 15.75 pound a month
6 months = 12.48 pound a month
12 months = 10.21 pound a month
What Are Some Pro Tips for a Single-Parent Dating Site User?
Beware of Different Cultures and Respect
It all boils down to cultural awareness and respect. A single parent site is for everyone of all cultures and races. So please get to know their story first before being intimate and invading their personal space.
Choose the Right Single Parent Site You Need
The second thing you need to know is to pick the right one that suits your need. You want a dating site that is safe and easy to use, but it should not be so expensive. Let’s face it! You have your kids to take care of and bills to pay! So keep an eye out for the right one.
Take time to know the other person first before meeting them in real life. It’s America, and meeting someone new is a real business. It’s better to choose a site with live dating experts and moderators so they can get in the way in case of unwanted situations.
Dating in the modern world can be intimidating. But once you set your foot in a healthy environment, it will make your life a lot easier. Stick to these rules, and there’s nothing to worry about.
Why Should I Use a Single Parent Dating Site Today?
Use it if you don’t have the time and courage to approach strangers.
Are Single Parent Dating Sites Safe to Use?
Yes, it is safe if you pick one from the list above.
Can Only Seniors Apply to Single Parent Dating Sites?
It’s for everyone. You can filter out your desired age range.